Vetting Info

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Previous topicNext topic
smithj
Registered Member
Registered Member

Vetting Info

Post by smithj »

Hi guys, just had RAD and now wondering what information is requested for vetting purposes. I would really appreciate at info so I can get as prepared as possible and able to provide info promptly as soon as requested. Many thanks :)

AJ 2017
Committee Member
Committee Member
Class: 'Holy Avenger'
Alignment: 'Shadow'

Re: Vetting Info

Post by AJ 2017 »

Smithj they will send you a huge email with absolutely everything required , you will need employment history 5 years , address history same amount of time , 2 passport photos with counter signatory on the back and a form for counter signatory to fill in and send back. There is quite a few more things but there's a start for you. Oh and congrats on passing RAD , welcome to the long wait

Rampers
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Rampers »

Just as aj said but if you have been unemployed with in those 5 years declare it and be prepared to answer on how you supported your self etc etc

Andy888
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Andy888 »

Rampers wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:29 pm Just as aj said but if you have been unemployed with in those 5 years declare it and be prepared to answer on how you supported your self etc etc
I was just about to ask about this aspect myself as I've only really been employed for the last 2 years, but in a fairly relevant job to this. Prior to that I helped look after my partner who had numerous health matters that needed sorting and raise my daughter until a point where I could return to employment.

Rampers
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Rampers »

When I was going through my application I had to explain why I was out of work and how I was supporting myself etc but it was only a month as I moved away from London to where I am now and the prospect of a four hour commute was out of the question lol

Previous topicNext topic