I have become a victim of crime

for OFF DUTY and leisure topics: so chat about whatever you like except issues that should go into areas above this

Moderator: Chryo

Mac
Executive Member
Executive Member

I have become a victim of crime

Post by Mac » Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 am

:slst: In the early hours of Friday morning some little B*!$%rd decided to let himself into my house while myself, the other half and the kids were asleep upstairs. Got away with my laptop and the princely sum of £7.00. :slst: :slst: :slst: :slst:
It's rude to stare!

Ping
Committee Member
Committee Member

Re: I have become a victim of crime

Post by Ping » Sun May 08, 2011 10:38 am

Sorry to hear that. I have two German Shepherds who like to take issue with intruders. The stories you hear don't usually stop at them just being happy to burgle you. I'm sure you'll now review home security after this shocking event.

Thinking positively though, business is good.
Keep calm and carry on.

LordLucan

Post by LordLucan » Sun May 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Mac
This is quite shocking occurrence, I do hope your good wife and children are not adversely affected by this intrusion in the dead of night. I have been a victim myself, like you in the dead of night. That was all of twenty years ago. On excellent advice from a farming friend I invested in a gaggle of geese and have been miscreant free ever since. My goodness the geese dont half holler when I have visitors to the homestead. Apparantly they were used as far back as Egyptian times to alert the troops to the approaching enemy.
I have a sign on the five bar gate at the bottom of the drive saying beware of geese as well as one for the dog (I dont have a dog incidentally) but have a few bowls dotted about and rubber bones for effect.
Last edited by LordLucan on Sun May 08, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carbon
Elite Member
Elite Member
Examiner: XIII

Post by Carbon » Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Guess who's back, back again :slwh:

purplepig20
Counsellor
Counsellor

Post by purplepig20 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:01 pm

He's too easy to spot now :slraz: :slraz: :slraz: :slraz: :slraz:
If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur!

Hilda Baker

Post by Hilda Baker » Sun May 08, 2011 8:08 pm

who are "we" talking about?

LordLucan

Post by LordLucan » Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Take no notice Hilda.
I have noticed that our PP thinks everyone is a reincarnation of Flower Man! Welcome to the site. Ironically my mother was called Hilda too, its a lovely old name name, I had considered calling my vietnamese pot bellied pig Hilda but, my wife and I settled for Winnifred instead.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic