Members only
:slnote: TEN falkor diplomas up for grabs in October :slhe:
this is all conducted on mChat next Month (October) , you will answer 5 subject focused questions, 1 minute time limit!
if you can't answer a question (1 minute goes by and no answer) then the assessment is over
if you pass , your name is included on the site's 2018 HALL OF FAME page , along with your diploma icon
This session is really to do with highlighting of issues, discussion, role promotion and site participation!

Site Warnings

for OFF DUTY and leisure topics: so chat about whatever you like except issues that should go into areas above this

Moderator: Chryo

Harty89
Official Member
Official Member

Site Warnings

Post by Harty89 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:26 am

How many forum warnings are you permitted before being banned? Do they stack for different offences too?

freak
Committee Member
Committee Member

Re: Warnings

Post by freak » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Think it's 3 strikes and your out why how many you got :slno:
Y N W A

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Shade'

Re: Warnings

Post by falkor » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:22 pm

we have R u l e s :slnote:

many sites do have Rules and here is my simple request to everybody reading this, please take 2 minutes to have a look at the Rules.

the Rules are there for a reason and I daresay people who get a warning will say, "I didn't know that" so, if you read the Rules, "You will know that!"

I know it's no fun getting a warning and moderators take no pleasure in giving out Warnings I can assure you, the fact that you have a warning is known only to you and moderators and is simply a note showing your attention was drawn to the Rules for whatever reason :slby:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic