Vetting blues

Only start a new topic in this forum if the subject directly concerns Vetting or Recruitment
User avatar
Adzm
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:05 am

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Adzm » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 am

Elkins17 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 am
Adzm wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:56 pm
Stuck on “We shall be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process.” for a while now.
Any recommendations?

Yes! Call PR. That’s vetting finished! The number is on here but I’m feeling super helpful as it’s friday ‭01633 632600‬
Super!! Thanks for your help. Hopefully I’ll get some answers.

User avatar
Dve
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Dve » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:10 am

I rang just after 4pm,they may say they are still getting everything up on the computers but they will ring you back,if they ask who told you to ring say shared services as they are very very busy ,good luck :slbg:
Applied - 04/12/17
Rad. - 08/12/17
Conditional Offer - 11/12/17
Vetting Started - 13/12/17
Passed Vetting - 10/01/18
Got The Call - 18/01/18
Start Poelt - 02/07/18. :slyay:

MisterCNW
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by MisterCNW » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Evening all,

So on Monday my status changed to:

''Thank you very much for your interest in PSP.

Your application is currently being reviewed, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the outcome''

Since then I haven't heard beans from anyone. Does this mean bad news? Would you recommend ringing anyone at this point?

Cheers

User avatar
Elkins17
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:11 am

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Elkins17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:58 pm

How long have you been in vetting Mister?
3/12/2017-RAD
4/12/2017 PASSED RAD
6/12/2017 all aboard the vetting train
7/12/2017 OH assist cleared
18/1/2018 referred for decision

MisterCNW
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by MisterCNW » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Since November 1st Elkins

User avatar
Elkins17
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:11 am

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Elkins17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Could be the end of vetting for you. Might be worth calling PR 😊
3/12/2017-RAD
4/12/2017 PASSED RAD
6/12/2017 all aboard the vetting train
7/12/2017 OH assist cleared
18/1/2018 referred for decision

Dawnmac35
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:54 am
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Dawnmac35 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 pm

☹️😔 I'm slightly disappointed today.... I had a status change today, twice, once to: "your application is currently going through pre-employment checks and has been referred for a decision" about an hour later it then changed back to just: "your application is currently going through pre-employment checks" nothing else was written after that.... Surely I'm done now?
Applied: 09.08.17
Passed online test: 21.08.17
Familiarisation Visit: 07.09.17
RAD: 30.09.17
Conditional Offer: 03.10.17
Accepted Conditional Offer: 03.10.17
Pre-Employment Form Submitted: 09.10.17
OH Assist call and confirmed healthy to do job: 18.12.17

Pip90
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Pip90 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Dawnmac35 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 pm
☹️😔 I'm slightly disappointed today.... I had a status change today, twice, once to: "your application is currently going through pre-employment checks and has been referred for a decision" about an hour later it then changed back to just: "your application is currently going through pre-employment checks" nothing else was written after that.... Surely I'm done now?
I had hat same thing.. referred for desicion.. then pre employment checks with nothing underneath then a couple of days later back to the original pre employment checks blah blah blah... the rest of the writing came back. I don’t know what all means.. this was a week ago now

Hilts
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Hilts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Just rang and got start date of 21/5/18 . 28/5/18 at Newbold Revel.

I was in vetting for 24 weeks. 😎

MisterCNW
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by MisterCNW » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Congrats Hilts, what number did you ring? What did your status say on Steria?

Hilts
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Hilts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:22 pm

MisterCNW wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 pm
Congrats Hilts, what number did you ring? What did your status say on Steria?
‭01633 632600‬. Status changes to we will be in touch shortly for next stage of process

MisterCNW
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by MisterCNW » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Hilts wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:22 pm
MisterCNW wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 pm
Congrats Hilts, what number did you ring? What did your status say on Steria?
‭01633 632600‬. Status changes to we will be in touch shortly for next stage of process
Did you need anything specific before you rang them? Did they ask for anything over the phone. My status just says I will be informed of the outcome shortly, nothing about the next stage of the process.

Phill
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Phill » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Chalky wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:45 pm
Hi
I just registered, but in the vetting process.
My status just changed to reffered for decision don't know if that's good or bad?
Good luck with the process I feel your pain.
My condition changed today "reffered for decision"
Does anyone knows what is next and if it is in long term as the first steps in vetting;
Thank all of you hope the best the sooner, it is time to work

Hilts
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Hilts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:16 pm

MisterCNW wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 pm
Hilts wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:22 pm
MisterCNW wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 pm
Congrats Hilts, what number did you ring? What did your status say on Steria?
‭01633 632600‬. Status changes to we will be in touch shortly for next stage of process
Did you need anything specific before you rang them? Did they ask for anything over the phone. My status just says I will be informed of the outcome shortly, nothing about the next stage of the process.
Just your name. Sounds like you are close then.

Julia2501
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 am

Re: Vetting blues

Post by Julia2501 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Phill, mine changed to that yesterday morning, then back to pre employment checks yesterday afternoon, then back to referred for a decision this morning and then tonight it’s gone to higher level/oh outstanding. Who knows in the weird world of vetting!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic