The call start date

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
bradders84
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: The call start date

Post by bradders84 »

Hi all.
Update: got my email with “formal offer” today. Varc as mentioned before was march. First bit done*

*aware there’s a lot more waiting yet

Tia 
Official Member
Official Member
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Post by Tia  »

I have my call to discuss my start date next week. However, I'm confused by the emails as the original had Zoom instructions but then it said to ignore that part. Once I'd booked I had another email saying it would be via Zoom. My question is....is it a phone call or Zoom call when discussing start dates?

londonlad81
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by londonlad81 »

Tia- Regarding start dates ,they just phoned me one evening and then had a quick talk about start dates and training dates. I then received an email afterwards confirming what was said on the phone. I then had to accept the formal offer, on the email.
I’m not sure why a zoom call would be needed?...

bilko13
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sacred: 'Mage'

Post by bilko13 »

I had the same messages but ended up with a random call. they did arrange a call time which never happened and was 2 days after out the blue.

Tia 
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Tia  »

Londonlad81 - Thank you for your reply. In my original email it was described as a "video interview" and had information attached regarding wearing clothes that I would wear to a face to face interview. It later said to ignore the information, but subsequent emails have mentioned video too via Skype. 🤔

Tia 
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Tia  »

bilko13 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:31 pm I had the same messages but ended up with a random call. they did arrange a call time which never happened and was 2 days after out the blue.
Thanks for this. Will be on pins all week now! 😂