still waiting on ARC results

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
fax4life
Registered Member
Registered Member

still waiting on ARC results

Post by fax4life »

Did mine last Monday morning anyone done it last week and still waiting or had it back yet the suspense is killing me constantly checking the email know there will be a wait anyway but its the not knowing if i passed

Re: still waiting on ARC reults

Post by Guest »

Did my VARC on the 12th and I’m still waiting so your not alone pal. I keep checking my email every two minutes as well I know how horrible it is wondering if you’ve passed or not.

MuayThaiRy
Official Member
Official Member

Post by MuayThaiRy »

I did my VARC 8th March and I was told I would get my results the week commencing 22nd March. So you probably won’t find out for another few weeks yet mate
Applied As YCW - 15/02/21
Completed Stage 1 & 2 - 15/02/21
Successful Email - 16/02/21
ARC Booked On - 16/02/21 For 08/03/21
Passed ARC On - 30/02/21

Post by Guest »

Yeah same here. For a YOI in wetherby I applied for and they said results would be week commencing 22nd March.

Virgoxxx
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Virgoxxx »

Hi! I done mine on 11/3/2021 and got my results 4 days later I was told initially would be within 3 days I was refreshing emails like crazy I was then very surprised to get a conditional offer on 18th I’m currently going through vetting and have my medical/fitness booked 7/4/2021

bradders84
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by bradders84 »

i did my ARC on 4th March, found out 2 days later id passed. Now waiting for a call for the conditional offer. some are getting theirs quicker than others. You will find out either way, just try and stay positive and get used to waiting... :slbg:

Post by Guest »

Are you applying for prison down south Bradders? I’m in the same position as yourself.

spacegeneral 
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sacred: 'Onyx'

Post by spacegeneral  »

They told me I passed on the spot, I didn't know you're supposed to wait for the email? The email was only useful to me to know the %. On the day they told me I passed and after the fitness test, the Army guy who was making me take the test explained to me I will be on merit list and how it works. They were so nice there, I even had a solider running by my side during the bleep test and cheering me on. It was a very fun experience!

fax4life
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by fax4life »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:12 pm Yeah same here. For a YOI in wetherby I applied for and they said results would be week commencing 22nd March.
Still waiting :slm:

Post by Guest »

Yeah same here... the suspense is horrible 😅

bradders84
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by bradders84 »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:01 pm Are you applying for prison down south Bradders? I’m in the same position as yourself.
yep!

Baxtgirl18

Post by Baxtgirl18 »

I took my online assessment on Friday 19th March and got my email on the following Tuesday..
good luck.
I got 72% overall.. hoping this will give me a good place on the list!

fax4life
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by fax4life »

Baxtgirl18 are you appling for YOU or standard prison

MuayThaiRy
Official Member
Official Member

Post by MuayThaiRy »

I’m still waiting, I’ve messaged the MOJ regarding it because I’m a little worried now with everybody saying they have received there’s. I have applied for a YOI though, maybe that’s why?
Applied As YCW - 15/02/21
Completed Stage 1 & 2 - 15/02/21
Successful Email - 16/02/21
ARC Booked On - 16/02/21 For 08/03/21
Passed ARC On - 30/02/21

PO1678w

Post by PO1678w »

I'm also waiting - from what I can tell I think it's everyone who applied for the Youth Justice Worker position at YOIs, as we were the only ones given the w/c 22 March deadline?