Merit based

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Jason95
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Merit based

Post by Jason95 »

Update from me - Just accepted a conditional job offer!!! Absolutely over the moon to be taking the next step in my career!
I had my results back from my virtual ARC on 3rd March, absolutely delighted! :)
Taff86 
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Group Leader: Zulus

Post by Taff86  »

Awesome news 👍🏻
PolaR
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by PolaR »

Jason95 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 pm Update from me - Just accepted a conditional job offer!!! Absolutely over the moon to be taking the next step in my career!
I had my results back from my virtual ARC on 3rd March, absolutely delighted! :)
Well done mate, congratulations! Keep us posted about next steps 💪🏻
SpikeMk2
Rookie Member

Post by SpikeMk2 »

Sending you a BIG HIGH 5, I couldn't help myself and sent recruitment an email but basically told me what I already knew...... waiting game I asked what is the probability of being offered a position within the 12 month window to which they replied there is no guarantee 😭😭 hopefully I'll here something soon 🙏🤞
Good luck with your medical and fitness assessment.
Jason95
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Jason95 »

Thanks guys, feeling very lucky about the quick update! All i can say is hang on in there because itll come when you least expect it and youll be over the moon! Keep the faith!