Got my V-arc in two days, advice much appreciated:)

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Previous topicNext topic
Moonagedaydream
Rookie Member

Got my V-arc in two days, advice much appreciated:)

Post by Moonagedaydream »

Hello Everyone,

I have my virtual Assessment coming up and I’m just looking for advice from others who have done the V-arc.
Any help would much appreciated. What are the written and numerical tests like, is the system user friendly and easy to navigate?

I wasn’t nervous before but I definitely am now, more so that it’s virtual and I’m not really sure what to expect of it,Wish I could have done it in person.

Thanks for reading and for your help

Take care everyone!
Samc

Re: Got my V-arc in two days, advice much appreciated:)

Post by Samc »

Hi, I won’t go into to much detail but the online assessment is to see how YOU are as a person and how you react, you just have to be yourself, the system they use is very user friendly and the guys and girls who organise it all are fantastic and will sort all problems out the best they can. I’m awful at technology and was very nervous but I still succeeded. Like I said be yourself and not somebody your not. (Don’t worry about maths and English it’s not harder than the tests you did when you first applied) good luck and all the best!
Moonagedaydream
Rookie Member

Post by Moonagedaydream »

Thanks Sam! Congratulations! How are you getting on now? Have you received an offer?
Samc

Post by Samc »

Thank you! I got the offer Sunday evening and now I’m waiting for a fitness test slot it come up. I’m nervously waiting and keep checking on the portal haha but nothing yet! I hope your assessment goes well
Shortyshan

Post by Shortyshan »

My advice is to just read up on the arc portal how to prepare for each part and understand the 4 competencies that are important to the role

Everything that you need to prepare is on the ARC website, but just chill and be yourself and if you are the right candidate for this line of work you will smash it no problem!

If your looking for actual questions in the interview etc no ones gunna tell you anything like that unfortunately, your told not to mention anything to anyone from your arc really!
Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy »

So good advice on here 👍🏻

The whole ARC experience was impressive and very user friendly.
Previous topicNext topic