Got my call!

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
PlantPot

Re: Got my call!

Post by PlantPot »

Mine took a little bit longer than a couple of days also, have you checked your portal? The send it to you on the portal and you sign and download it from there
Triggered

Post by Triggered »

Yeah keep checking my portal but it just says it’s being updated for a formal offer
Martin
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Martin »

I Got my call on Saturday 13th Feb and then my contract via email the following Friday
Lay19

Post by Lay19 »

Had my call on Saturday and the guy said to me I would get an email straight away confirming the dates and then my contract would be emailed 4 weeks before my start date

Although seems everyone else is getting it quicker than that
jaybo

Post by jaybo »

Anyone who has had the call, how long does it take? is it just a brief when can you start? or do they give you a lot of detail about the next steps?
Lay19

Post by Lay19 »

Mine was short and sweet no more than 10 minutes

They asked if I could drive and if I had any holidays booked

Then just read through my start date, two weeks at my establishment and then gave me my training start date and when it would end

Asked if I had any questions then said he’ll send over the info on an email and my contract will be sent at later date
Jaybo

Post by Jaybo »

Have my call on Thursday!

For anyone wondering about timings
I had my “let you know the next stage” message on friday and got an email today to book the call time.