83% arc score

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Labgurl1993
Official Member
Official Member

Re: 83% arc score

Post by Labgurl1993 »

Hi everyone hope all are well and keeping safe I've just checked my portal and it has now updated to

Dear Rebecca

Your application is currently going through pre employment checks and has been referred for a decision.

Can anyone shine light on what this means please?

Thank you
Martin
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Martin »

Hi
My status went to this and then went to awaiting further checks and now gone to will be intouch with the next step of the recruitment process.
I think they do basic checks and then higher level checks .
Labgurl1993
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Labgurl1993 »

Hi

Oh that makes sense how long did it take yours to change?
Martin
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Martin »

It took a week to change to further checks then 3 days to letting me know next stage
Jaybo

Post by Jaybo »

Mine changed from referred for a decision, back to “you are currently going through pre employment checks” in the space of a day.
Got my hopes up but I think it was just an admin thing they do, I guess vetting will take a little longer
Jaybo

Post by Jaybo »

Mine changed from referred for a decision, back to “you are currently going through pre employment checks” in the space of a day.
Got my hopes up but I think it was just an admin thing they do, I guess vetting will take a little longer
PlantPot

Post by PlantPot »

Jay boy that's what happened to me and a week after I got my call
Jaybo

Post by Jaybo »

Oh wow, let’s hope it goes that quick for me
Samc

Post by Samc »

I just passed my Arc (virtually) around 2 weeks and was told that they don’t tell you the score it’s just pass or fail! I’m now on the merit list so hopefully it won’t be to long until I found out what’s going on
Fieldddd

Post by Fieldddd »

I passed my VARC over a week ago and asked if I would receive my score and they said the same you only find out if you pass or fail now, kind of frustrating as I’m on the merit Campaign too and would like an indication of where I’m positioned.
Labgurl1993
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Labgurl1993 »

My sister in law's partner texted me to say he been send a email for personal reference does this mean employment have been contacted?
Martin
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Martin »

They seek the reference from who you put down a personal reference from not your employer they only contact your employer when they do checks about your work history and the dates etc you give don't match with your tax records.
Clem
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Clem »

Neither my employer or personal reference were contacted, my vetting took just over 4 week's so I think if you have been in constant employment they can check that with the tax man
Labgurl1993
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Labgurl1993 »

I've not been in constant employment due to personal circumstances but I've have put everything so if they check it would all match up. I put him down as a personal reference and one of my old employers is a family friend she was my boss she hasn't been contacted yet she said.