Status changed from going through employment checks to referee for a decision.

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Football Girl
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Status changed from going through employment checks to referee for a decision.

Post by Football Girl » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:27 am

Congratulations
My contract was emailed. When you log onto the portal it will say accept or decline. :slyay:

Dartsrob2

Re: Status changed from going through employment checks to referee for a decision.

Post by Dartsrob2 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:28 am

Congratulations football girl. I’m starting to think I’m going to be the last person at the disco here lol

Mobileangler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mobileangler » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:41 pm

Received the call last night start feb 15th down south west. Awaiting my contract that’s being drawn up as we speak. It’s been a long 12 months but got there in the end congrats to all and hang on in there the end is nigh to this still going through it.

J129

Post by J129 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:21 pm

Hey everyone

My portal says "we are delighted to extend a formal offer with you" what does this mean? Does this mean I definitely have the job then!!

DrTadWinslow
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by DrTadWinslow » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Yep! Congratulations man!

As89

Post by As89 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:47 pm

Just had my phone call there nearly a year on looks like a few have had it! Start next month 18th jan!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic