Status changed from going through employment checks to referee for a decision.

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Mobileangler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Status changed from going through employment checks to referee for a decision.

Post by Mobileangler » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:38 am

As said in the title the status has changed in my vetting to refered fir a decision? Is that a good sign 11 months into an application but seems to be getting there slowly

LBH

Re: Status changed from going through employment checks to referee for a decision.

Post by LBH » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:59 am

Yeah mate, how long you been in vetting for? It normal jumps back every now and then

Mobileangler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Status changed from going through employment checks to referee for a decision.

Post by Mobileangler » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:53 am

Only been on vetting for a couple of weeks so seemed pretty dam quick to be honest. Will await the various changes lol

LBH

Post by LBH » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:15 am

Think the quickest on here is 2 weeks so far bud, I've been in vetting 6 weeks tomorrow

J129

Post by J129 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:42 am

Hopefully that's your vetting done mate, 10 weeks and counting here :(

Mobileangler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mobileangler » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:46 am

Its another step along so keep checking and fingers crossed hope you aren't waiting to much longer matey

LBH

Post by LBH » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:22 pm

Hopefully shouldn't be too much of a wait for me, I'm only going in as an OSG at HH, I need to put my phone down from time to time

Mobileangler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mobileangler » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Mine has changed again today now says going through pretty employment checks with health and or high level checks outstanding. Seems to be going through rather quickly.

Liam96

Post by Liam96 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Mine changed to that last week bud, still says it haha

Dartsrob2

Post by Dartsrob2 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:15 am

3 weeks later and a second successful fitness test and I’m still waiting! This recruitment lark does teach us patience though. At least we are closer to the end of the process than the start! Oh and to rub salt in the wound I’ve read of a person that’s waited 6 weeks and counting!

J129

Post by J129 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:23 pm

My status has changed to "your application is going through pre employment checks and has been referred for a decision" hopefully this time it's nearly done .... 11 weeks!!

Mobileangler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mobileangler » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:46 pm

It all gets there statistics change again today.

We shall be in contact shortly thereafter you know the next stage of the recruitment process.

Any ideas what that actually means guys?

J129

Post by J129 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:09 pm

My application has finally changed to "we will be in touch shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process" I've finally finished vetting!!! 3 months !

tshskinner123
Rookie Member

Post by tshskinner123 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:51 pm

J129 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:09 pm
My application has finally changed to "we will be in touch shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process" I've finally finished vetting!!! 3 months !
Yeyyyyy congrats

Make sure your phones on loud

Mobileangler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mobileangler » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:56 pm

J129 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:09 pm
Awesome news matey same as mine and mine had on,y been going for ,less than 3 weeks so I feel your pain. Really should put my phone on loud I guess lol :slbg:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic