HMP Holme House

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Re: HMP Holme House

Post by Bearguy » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:45 pm

I would usually be all over those two places, especially as the old man was at Durham most of his career, as an employee not a resident 😆

However, as we have one eye on moving home, I have my iron in a couple of other fires elsewhere, but I completed the stage two SkyriseCity app over a week ago and still have not found out whether I will progress to the ARC stages, taking a while !

TheRealMe
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Post by TheRealMe » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:29 am

Yeah, I gathered that when you mentioned your dads old jail is one of only a few with a functional watering hole (Tythe Barn) in a post a while back. Believe it’s the only one in the country these days, that’s what we were told on poelt anyway.

Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:08 am

That’s the one mate, nice and handy for a dinner time pint 😜 🍺

LBH

Post by LBH » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:20 pm

Hey guys so I got my offer around 6 weeks ago and passed my health assessment 2 weeks ago for an OSG, my portal status just changed to undergoing a higher level of background checks and or health results, I know they have received my health assessment,
Is the higher level of checks status normal or should I be worried?

Much thanks

Aaron12

Post by Aaron12 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Hey peeps I don't suppose anyone has any contact details for Holme house, I'm going in as an osg on the 4th of Jan and was told I had to complete a maths and English assessment before my start date, however they haven't sent me the exam through my personal email like I was told I would.

Thanks in advance and merry Christmas

Post by GUEST » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:58 pm

Has anyone who applied gotten past the second stage? My other half applied and has completed the online 'game' style assessment but has not heard anything (either a pass or fail) since, and this was in mid November.

Cheers

Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:55 am

I completed the sky rise city game about the same time as your other half and I have only just recently found out I passed, and was able to book onto a virtual ARC.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic