What score did you get at your ARC?

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Previous topicNext topic
Mychance
Rookie Member

Re: What score did you get at your ARC?

Post by Mychance »

Craig79 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:16 am I'll tell you next week mate , I start Monday 🥴😀😀
That’s great! Best of luck 👍🏻😊

londonlad81
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by londonlad81 »

I wouldn’t worry too much about scores, a pass is a pass. You also have no idea what other candidates scores are, so it really wouldn’t matter.
If your on the merit list you’ll hopefully hear within 12 months, hopefully sooner if the prison needs more staff.

PolaR
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by PolaR »

I got 72.29% and thought 'oh well, fair, at least didn't fail', so now just waiting... Numerical standard 10, not sure what this means, I am pretty rubbish in maths, though! :slhehe:

Shortyshan

Post by Shortyshan »

They had stopped giving scores out, I never knew what mine was and got a conditional offer less than 2 weeks later

AntarcticaMan

Post by AntarcticaMan »

:slro:
Last edited by AntarcticaMan on Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PolaR
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by PolaR »

Shortyshan wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:45 pm They had stopped giving scores out, I never knew what mine was and got a conditional offer less than 2 weeks later
I had my v-ARC a week ago and was given scores as said, that’s weird how some people don’t get theirs! 👀

GabbyX

Post by GabbyX »

How do people find out what they got? I did mine online and I never got told what score I got! :slwott:

Russko
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Russko »

I never found out either what my score was, would love to try and find out, if anyone knows how to?

I got told I passed the ARC less than 24 hours afterwards and 13 days later got given a offer (in vetting now).

I was originally on the merit list.

Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy »

They don’t seem to be sending scores out now, it would be nice to know how well you have done but you are still in the dark as to where in the merit list you sit.

You may think it is a good score but there may be 50 other people with better ones, but then again there may not be ?!

PolaR
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by PolaR »

It doesn’t say a score in my portal account, but I got e-mail with detailed score, did you check yours guys?

Shortyshan

Post by Shortyshan »

PolaR wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:47 pm It doesn’t say a score in my portal account, but I got e-mail with detailed score, did you check yours guys?
Yeah as I said mate... they said that they weren’t giving out the scores anymore - think maybe it was with them changing to online and just being too busy catching up with the back log in recruitment because of covid.. that’s what the woman on the phone told me anyway when I accepted my conditional offer

PolaR
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by PolaR »

That would sound about right then... to be fair even though I know the score I have no clue where it would put me on the list, so I wouldn’t worry too much about the result, a pass is a pass!
Congratulations in your conditional offer anyway 😉

Jason95
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Jason95 »

Hi there, new to the site :) hope everyone is okay! I had my virtual assessment on Tuesday and I scored 70%, 10/10 on maths and a pass on English! I understand it's on a merit list and I have no idea who might of scored higher but do you think the score is respectful? Any help would be great! :)

Chickenwing 
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sacred: 'Dragoon'

Post by Chickenwing  »

I scored 75% and received my conditional offer less than a month after being put on the list. I’d applied for four establishments and was offered the choice of two when the call came!
27/10- Applied
29/11- Arc
23/12- Resubmitted documentation/placed on Merit list
20/01- Conditional offer/vetting began
22/02- Vetting completed
04/03- The call
19/04- Start date

Jason95
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Jason95 »

Nice! Not too bad of a turnaround then, hope everything goes well for you. Fingers crossed im not waiting too long, but im prepared for the wait! Haha

Previous topicNext topic