CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Kayslash
Rookie Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:01 pm
Class: 'Bounty Hunter'
Alignment: 'Lightning'

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by Kayslash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 am

How long did it take to change from in progress to completed, this is because mine changed within 2 days, is that typical? And also how long has it taken everyone to get the CTC clearance certificate from the date it shows completed on the NSVS site
Applied: 2/10/17
POST: 2/10/17
RAD: 09/10/17
RAD PASSED: 15/10/17
Vetting Started: 18/10/17
OH Assist form sent back: 21/12/2017
OH Cleared: 22/12/2017
NSVS(CTC) CAT A, Received and sent back: 10/01/18

LukeBlue72
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 pm
Alignment: 'Lightning'

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by LukeBlue72 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am

Kayslash wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 am
How long did it take to change from in progress to completed, this is because mine changed within 2 days, is that typical? And also how long has it taken everyone to get the CTC clearance certificate from the date it shows completed on the NSVS site
How long after you filled out your ctc forms and submitted dodnit take for yours to go into progress? I filled mine out 3 days ago and it’s still waiting for sponsor actions🤦‍♂️.. lastnight my status changed to referred for decision.. this is the second time it’s been referred now in 3 weeks.. been in vetting 14 weeks and I’m going into a cat A prison in Worcester. Counter signature contacted and sent back, Ford tore employment checks completed as I’m aware after first referral and I’m cleared by oh assist.. surely I should be at the end of the tunnel now🙈
Applied-1st August
RAD- 29th August
Passed rad- 1st September
Oh assist form received and sent back- 1st September
Conditional offer- 4th October
Vetting started- 4th October
Oh call and cleared- 8th January
NSVS- ctc forms submitted- 10th January

Kayslash
Rookie Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:01 pm
Class: 'Bounty Hunter'
Alignment: 'Lightning'

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by Kayslash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:57 am

LukeBlue72 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am
Kayslash wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 am
How long did it take to change from in progress to completed, this is because mine changed within 2 days, is that typical? And also how long has it taken everyone to get the CTC clearance certificate from the date it shows completed on the NSVS site
How long after you filled out your ctc forms and submitted dodnit take for yours to go into progress? I filled mine out 3 days ago and it’s still waiting for sponsor actions🤦‍♂️.. lastnight my status changed to referred for decision.. this is the second time it’s been referred now in 3 weeks.. been in vetting 14 weeks and I’m going into a cat A prison in Worcester. Counter signature contacted and sent back, Ford tore employment checks completed as I’m aware after first referral and I’m cleared by oh assist.. surely I should be at the end of the tunnel now🙈
hi Luke,
It went to "in progress" about an hour after i submitted, however I called sscl immediately i submitted to get them aware..she put me on hold for some minutes and later said " yes good luck on completing the ctc form" dont know if she verified it or not.That evening up to the next day, I tried logging in on the nsvs website but wasn't allowing me then the 3rd day I logged in successfully and found out it has changed to Completed and on the top says "waiting for sponsors Action" I rang sscl again and they told me i need to ring my establishment. but not been able to get through yesterday so will give them a call on Monday.. and yes I am guessing you are at the End of the tunnel as the ctc is the last bit for a CAT A as long as all other things you listed as been completed. From experience on this site I think you shoud be ringing PR on Monday between 4pm to 10pm. let me know how it goes mayte. and I am in vetting for 12 weeks now.
Applied: 2/10/17
POST: 2/10/17
RAD: 09/10/17
RAD PASSED: 15/10/17
Vetting Started: 18/10/17
OH Assist form sent back: 21/12/2017
OH Cleared: 22/12/2017
NSVS(CTC) CAT A, Received and sent back: 10/01/18

Starsnstripes
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by Starsnstripes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:30 pm

LukeBlue72 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am
Kayslash wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 am
How long did it take to change from in progress to completed, this is because mine changed within 2 days, is that typical? And also how long has it taken everyone to get the CTC clearance certificate from the date it shows completed on the NSVS site
How long after you filled out your ctc forms and submitted dodnit take for yours to go into progress? I filled mine out 3 days ago and it’s still waiting for sponsor actions🤦‍♂️.. lastnight my status changed to referred for decision.. this is the second time it’s been referred now in 3 weeks.. been in vetting 14 weeks and I’m going into a cat A prison in Worcester. Counter signature contacted and sent back, Ford tore employment checks completed as I’m aware after first referral and I’m cleared by oh assist.. surely I should be at the end of the tunnel now🙈
Cat A in Worcester??

As far as I'm aware there isn't even a prison in Worcester
Applied 24/11/17
POST 24/11/17
POST PASS 24/11/17
RAD 28/11/17
RAD PASSED 29/11/17
CONDITIONAL OFFER ACCEPTED 30/11/17
REFERRED FOR A DECISION 19/1/18
BE IN TOUCH SHORTLY 23/1/18
THE CALL 23/1/18
START AS OSG 26/2/18
POELT 23/4/18

LukeBlue72
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 pm
Alignment: 'Lightning'

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by LukeBlue72 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Starsnstripes wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:30 pm
LukeBlue72 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am
Kayslash wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 am
How long did it take to change from in progress to completed, this is because mine changed within 2 days, is that typical? And also how long has it taken everyone to get the CTC clearance certificate from the date it shows completed on the NSVS site
How long after you filled out your ctc forms and submitted dodnit take for yours to go into progress? I filled mine out 3 days ago and it’s still waiting for sponsor actions🤦‍♂️.. lastnight my status changed to referred for decision.. this is the second time it’s been referred now in 3 weeks.. been in vetting 14 weeks and I’m going into a cat A prison in Worcester. Counter signature contacted and sent back, Ford tore employment checks completed as I’m aware after first referral and I’m cleared by oh assist.. surely I should be at the end of the tunnel now🙈
Cat A in Worcester??

As far as I'm aware there isn't even a prison in Worcester
Yeah there are 2 prisons in Worcester.. hmp hewell And hmp long lartin.. I’m going to hmp long lartin😊
Applied-1st August
RAD- 29th August
Passed rad- 1st September
Oh assist form received and sent back- 1st September
Conditional offer- 4th October
Vetting started- 4th October
Oh call and cleared- 8th January
NSVS- ctc forms submitted- 10th January

LukeBlue72
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 pm
Alignment: 'Lightning'

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by LukeBlue72 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Kayslash wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:57 am
LukeBlue72 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am
Kayslash wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 am
How long did it take to change from in progress to completed, this is because mine changed within 2 days, is that typical? And also how long has it taken everyone to get the CTC clearance certificate from the date it shows completed on the NSVS site
How long after you filled out your ctc forms and submitted dodnit take for yours to go into progress? I filled mine out 3 days ago and it’s still waiting for sponsor actions🤦‍♂️.. lastnight my status changed to referred for decision.. this is the second time it’s been referred now in 3 weeks.. been in vetting 14 weeks and I’m going into a cat A prison in Worcester. Counter signature contacted and sent back, Ford tore employment checks completed as I’m aware after first referral and I’m cleared by oh assist.. surely I should be at the end of the tunnel now🙈
hi Luke,
It went to "in progress" about an hour after i submitted, however I called sscl immediately i submitted to get them aware..she put me on hold for some minutes and later said " yes good luck on completing the ctc form" dont know if she verified it or not.That evening up to the next day, I tried logging in on the nsvs website but wasn't allowing me then the 3rd day I logged in successfully and found out it has changed to Completed and on the top says "waiting for sponsors Action" I rang sscl again and they told me i need to ring my establishment. but not been able to get through yesterday so will give them a call on Monday.. and yes I am guessing you are at the End of the tunnel as the ctc is the last bit for a CAT A as long as all other things you listed as been completed. From experience on this site I think you shoud be ringing PR on Monday between 4pm to 10pm. let me know how it goes mayte. and I am in vetting for 12 weeks now.
Il be giving shared services a ring on Monday and asking about it and see what they say and see if I can get it underway, yeah I was oh cleared about a week about now.. counter signature was sent back off about 2 weeks ago, I was referred for my first decision 3 weeks ago and I was on that for a day and now lastnight I was referred again so a long wait till Monday to probably go to pre employment checks with higher level checks I expect.. hope it’s not long to go now. My establishment have offered me an osg role in the meantime but they said they need to contact sscl to see if I’m at the stage where they can offer me the role.
Applied-1st August
RAD- 29th August
Passed rad- 1st September
Oh assist form received and sent back- 1st September
Conditional offer- 4th October
Vetting started- 4th October
Oh call and cleared- 8th January
NSVS- ctc forms submitted- 10th January

User avatar
Ralphowen88
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by Ralphowen88 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:00 pm

There are no prisons in Worcester.

There are 2 prisons in Worcestershire:

HMP Hewell in Redditch
HMP Long Lartin in Evesham

Ralph
Application to start date: 30 weeks

Starsnstripes
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by Starsnstripes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Yeah was certain there were none in Worcester itself!

Worcestershire you mean.
Applied 24/11/17
POST 24/11/17
POST PASS 24/11/17
RAD 28/11/17
RAD PASSED 29/11/17
CONDITIONAL OFFER ACCEPTED 30/11/17
REFERRED FOR A DECISION 19/1/18
BE IN TOUCH SHORTLY 23/1/18
THE CALL 23/1/18
START AS OSG 26/2/18
POELT 23/4/18

LukeBlue72
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 pm
Alignment: 'Lightning'

Re: CTC STATUS COMPLETED

Post by LukeBlue72 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Ralphowen88 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:00 pm
There are no prisons in Worcester.

There are 2 prisons in Worcestershire:

HMP Hewell in Redditch
HMP Long Lartin in Evesham

Ralph
Well I wasn’t far off😂.. I was asking for advice not a lecture👍
Applied-1st August
RAD- 29th August
Passed rad- 1st September
Oh assist form received and sent back- 1st September
Conditional offer- 4th October
Vetting started- 4th October
Oh call and cleared- 8th January
NSVS- ctc forms submitted- 10th January

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic