Expenses

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Previous topicNext topic
DollyNJ2

Expenses

Post by DollyNJ2 »

Hello lads and ladies,
Hope you’re all enjoying the weather and not melting too much.

A month ago I had my fitness at Newbold Revel. I submitted the expenses form via the post but I’m yet to hear anything back. I am not one to complain and I don’t want to call them but it’s almost £75 petrol money I’m claiming.

Any ideas on timescales to receive the funds? Did anyone get confirmation they had even received the form?

Thanks!

DrTadWinslow
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Expenses

Post by DrTadWinslow »

It took about 3 weeks for them to pay me back my expenses albeit they didn't pay me the full amount. But being that you submitted yours by post I reckon it would be a lot longer to process coz of covid. Don't be afraid to call SSCL to chase it up or email them on moj-finance-ap-enquiries@gov.sscl.com. All the best!

KIT85

Post by KIT85 »

Hi

I am in the same positron , had my fitness test back in April. Still nothing. I have emailed them and was told there is no time frame to pay this back.

I’ve spoken to another member about this and they were told they are using a new system and have a huge back log.

Mine isn’t a lot, but it does make me worry for the training part. I am going to be replying on trains / taxis to get to my training centres. So that’s 8 weeks of expenses that will take months to come back! I just don’t have that kind of money :(

Tia 
Official Member
Official Member
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Post by Tia  »

I wasn't aware there was an alternative way to claim. Would you kindly share how to claim back expenses via another method other than by post for the future please? I'm thinking I may need to do this if I do the training and in residential.

Mitch bird 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mitch bird  »

Hi guys I’m going to sound real thick heart, but on your expense form do you put the return postcodes down as well ?
Thanks

Fleets28 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Fleets28  »

Hi Mitch

Yeah you do - not a thick question as this idiot didn’t and it delayed me getting the money back for my fitness test

Although they have said it can take up to 6 weeks to process anyway

Mitch bird 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mitch bird  »

Thank you fleets

PrimalPrincess 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by PrimalPrincess  »

Still waiting for mine from March :slnote:

manc-apollo 
Counsellor
Counsellor
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'

Post by manc-apollo  »

I'm in shock that you managed to use £75 in fuel! Where were you travelling from? France?

Previous topicNext topic