Members only
:slnote: TEN falkor diplomas up for grabs in October :slhe:
this is all conducted on mChat next Month (October) , you will answer 5 subject focused questions, 1 minute time limit!
if you can't answer a question (1 minute goes by and no answer) then the assessment is over
if you pass , your name is included on the site's 2018 HALL OF FAME page , along with your diploma icon
This session is really to do with highlighting of issues, discussion, role promotion and site participation!

Passed RAD and crb what happens next an anyone help !!

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

fleanne1984
Rookie Member
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Passed RAD and crb what happens next an anyone help !!

Post by fleanne1984 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:50 am

Hi everyone still no word from anyone! I passed RAD and my CRB came back on 30th Aug!! I called noms and they said everything is back I just have to wait now it's now the 14th Oct and I have heard nothing and nothing has changed. Is this normal and does any one know what is supposed to happen next ??

Thanks for your amswers greatly appreciated !

Fleanne1984

ZzoL
Committee Member
Committee Member

Re: Passed RAD and crb what happens next an anyone help !!

Post by ZzoL » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:16 am

relax. ready through this site and you will see loads of us had to wait AGES! its a case of "how long is a peace of string?" some of us like myself where lucky and it was about 9 months from application to start date. others its taken over a year, some even two years!

Koda
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Passed RAD and crb what happens next an anyone help !!

Post by Koda » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 pm

That is good advice. It took me well over a year (infact closer to two) to finally get in!
Friendly fire....... Isn't! ....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic