to some new officers

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Murphyslaw
Executive Member
Executive Member
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: to some new officers

Post by Murphyslaw » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:10 am

Easy, think you'll find control is in the job and taking the proverbial..... :slre:

We all know it's crayons & colouring book on planned cell removals..... :slbg:
Last edited by Murphyslaw on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

Control

Post by Control » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:20 am

Murphyslaw wrote:Easy, think you'll find control is in the job and taking the proverbial..... :slre:
Hi Murph, :slbg:

Nice post, taking the proverbial was not the intension,the post was really directed at the Guest poster and no one else 8)

Murphyslaw
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Murphyslaw » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:25 am

Control wrote:
Murphyslaw wrote:Easy, think you'll find control is in the job and taking the proverbial..... :slre:
Hi Murph, :slbg:

Nice post, taking the proverbial was not the intension,the post was really directed at the Guest poster and no one else 8)
Aye, I know mate, my post amended to reflect that. I think the guest was actually replying to another thread where someone was asking what kit they would need to buy themselves coming into the job (at least I hope that was the case :sloo: ).
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

Miquay
Elite Legion
Elite Legion
Class: 'Night Summoner'
Alignment: 'Thunder'

Post by Miquay » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 am

I've heard that inmates are starting to record their own cell removals and posting on Youtube via their extremely good WAP reception.
same time, same place, can't wait

Control

Post by Control » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:12 am

Miquay wrote:

I've heard that inmates are starting to record their own cell removals and posting on Youtube via their extremely good WAP reception.
:slbg: Yes phones do seem to be an issue for the Prison Service, I wonder how the Private prisons are tacking this problem, or indeed the Private sector, I never seem to get a signal at my local sainsburys,they obviously are doing something right :slbg:

Skippy
Elite Legion
Elite Legion
Sacred: 'Dragoon'

Post by Skippy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Murphyslaw wrote: We all know it's crayons & colouring book on planned cell removals..... :slbg:
That's me sorted then :slin:
simples

mouiepower
Official Member
Official Member

Post by mouiepower » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 am

In Trinidad we can only use what we are issued.T-shirts under uniforms are a no no.If you do use one you need to cut the color so it wont be seen.

Boogaloo
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Bounty Hunter'
Alignment: 'Shadow'

Post by Boogaloo » Wed May 13, 2009 3:11 am

The good old Female Prison Officers uniform.....from a male officers perspective the most unflattering fit and design but that is its purpose......it fits where it touches and the shirts disguise any hint of a figure which is just as it should be with them looking after male prisoners.
I am always pleasantly surprised to see the girls on our social gatherings in there civvy glad rags.....( that sounds a bit pervy).........but you know what i mean....( or i hope you do)!!!!
:slwin:

mouiepower
Official Member
Official Member

Post by mouiepower » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Yha i do know what you mean im the same way,so where bouth pervs :slbg: :slbg: :slbg:

DUCKBILL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by DUCKBILL » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Boogaloo wrote:The good old Female Prison Officers uniform.....from a male officers perspective the most unflattering fit and design but that is its purpose......it fits where it touches and the shirts disguise any hint of a figure which is just as it should be with them looking after male prisoners.
I am always pleasantly surprised to see the girls on our social gatherings in there civvy glad rags.....( that sounds a bit pervy).........but you know what i mean....( or i hope you do)!!!!
Try telling this to the female civilian teaching staff at my nick, they walk around in tight jeans, tight tops and low cut tops and I work with 15 - 18 year old boys.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age - Groucho Marx
Anyone can get old, all you have to do is live long enough - Groucho Marx

Boogaloo
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Bounty Hunter'
Alignment: 'Shadow'

Post by Boogaloo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 am

DUCKBILL wrote:
Boogaloo wrote:The good old Female Prison Officers uniform.....from a male officers perspective the most unflattering fit and design but that is its purpose......it fits where it touches and the shirts disguise any hint of a figure which is just as it should be with them looking after male prisoners.
Try telling this to the female civilian teaching staff at my nick, they walk around in tight jeans, tight tops and low cut tops and I work with 15 - 18 year old boys.
Yes i agree our civilian staff are just as bad no attempt to tone down......... :slsad:

xHx
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by xHx » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Well i am (relatively new starting) Civilian and i wear smart trousers and a blouse (made sure i got ones that weren't low cut either thanks to the advice on here). All the other civilians i have seen tend to wear similar or at least sensible clothing - apart from one woman i saw at the gate. All i am saying is i can only hope she is a Civilian who has absolutley no contact with prisoners!!
Civilian Staff
Save Our Libraries Day - 5th Feb!

DUCKBILL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by DUCKBILL » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 pm

You should see the civilian women at mine now its hot, hot, hot and so is the weather
I must confess, I was born at a very early age - Groucho Marx
Anyone can get old, all you have to do is live long enough - Groucho Marx

xHx
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by xHx » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Thats a real shame. Gives those of us who are realistic about security concerns etc a bad name when others choose to dress like that (well, like i imagine they are.)
We aren't all bimbos, i assure you!
Civilian Staff
Save Our Libraries Day - 5th Feb!

IvorT
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by IvorT » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 am

What is the best way of communicating internally to officers?

Take a few seconds to vote in the poll below

http://www.prisonofficer.org.uk/viewtop ... f=3&t=4884

Thanks

IvorT

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic