youth justice worker

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Previous topicNext topic
Bleatarn

youth justice worker

Post by Bleatarn »

Hi Guys,

Just received feedback From the YJW Vac but unfortunately i was unsuccesssful. Does anyone know if the decision can be appealed? Thanks
Bleatarn

Re: YJW

Post by Guest »

Sorry to hear that fella, what scores did you receive?

Re: YJW

Post by Guest »

Sorry to hear you weren't successful. Given how automated the whole system seems to be, I doubt they'd allow an appeal. Although I passed, it's been a strange recruitment process that doesn't exactly fill me with confidence in the role. Delays in letting people know the result of their ARC with no communication; then an email saying I'd been 'unsuccessfully successful', followed an hour later by an email saying to ignore that email as it was an administrative error, and then finally another email to say I'd passed. Attached to that is a table with random scores and ' Pass' and '1.00' as the results. None of it means much when they don't share what the pass mark was anyway, so really frustrating for you if you don't make it as you're not sure how far off you were or what you need to focus on next time...
Beatie

Re: youth justice worker

Post by Beatie »

What kind of scores did you receive? I passed with 62% in Prison Officer and 34% in YJW. Have no idea if this is good or not.
Previous topicNext topic