ex prisoners programme?

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Previous topicNext topic
Ron S

ex prisoners programme?

Post by Ron S »

At about 2 pm yesterday in Hampton, I was at home caring form y wife when two men knocked at my door, They seemed dodgy so I opened the window to see what they wanted, they went on about their background of being ex-prisoners and have to sell stuff to the neighborhood to survive and show that they are progressing. I explained that I am not opening as my wife is ill (not Covid related). The guy opened his bag and started showing me stuff for sale.

When I told him that I am not interested in buying anything, he starting cursing me and using foul language. I felt uncomfortable and unsafe at that point. I wished a nice and successful day, but he carried on with his cursing.

I wanted to let everyone know about this and was wondering if this has occurred to others. Is this an orgnised programme that they are on when leaving prison?

Description of person involved – Hair: brownish with shaved out patches, Top: blue jacket with backpack, Bottom: jeans, Age: early to mid 30s, Build: heavy fit build, Race: white, Sex: male, Other details: patches shaved of hair on top of his head.
Previous topicNext topic