Youth Justice worker Wetherby

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Previous topicNext topic
fax4life
Registered Member
Registered Member

Youth Justice worker Wetherby

Post by fax4life »

Hi all got my arc for this on Monday just wondering if anyone on here as done it already also if any one as done the role can give more info of what its like etc
Inthenorth

Re: Youth Justice worker Wetherby

Post by Inthenorth »

Hey,
I completed my arc early last year for a youth justice worker.

I was super nervous before it but honestly it’s fine once you're there! Once you get there you’ll have a quick talk with the guy/girl in charge and they’ll explain the order in which the day will run.
After your medical exam, mine started with the role plays (if I remember rightly there were 3 separate ones) you’re told to knock on a door and enter, each room has a different actor in playing a role of a parent, child, etc.
After that I went straight into my interview, mine was really laid back, no questions out of the ordinary, mainly just asking why you wanted to go into this profession and how you’d deal with certain situations.
Then I did my maths test (only 10 super easy questions) which is followed by the English test (again super easy!)
I didn’t complete my fitness test on the same day as my arc as it didn’t have the facilities but if you are doing it, again don’t worry about it, with some light training it’s easy to keep up and my moderator was really friendly and helpful.

Hope this helps you a little, let me know if you want any specific questions :slbg:
fax4life
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Youth Justice worker Wetherby

Post by fax4life »

Had it today not sure how it went yet guess fittnes will follow of successful. Fitness test will be easy for me not been big headed but am a keen runner and mountain biker so can't see any issues.

Have you started the role.if so do you enjoy it?
Previous topicNext topic