Prohibited List

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Previous topicNext topic
PlantPot

Prohibited List

Post by PlantPot »

Hi everyone!

I received a list of items that are prohibited in the prison and it mentions mobile phones, can we still bring our phones to the Poelt or is there anyway to store them when we are live?
girlisace 
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Prohibited List

Post by girlisace  »

Heya

Poelt is a good opportunity to have a phone purge to be honest. You can take it but encouraged not to use it.

In terms of phones. If you get a locker it can go in there if not leave it in your car.
PlantPot

Post by PlantPot »

Thank you for your reply! With my last job the only time I saw my phone was turning up and leaving so I'm use to it unfortunately! I was just asking in case of emergencies.
falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Shade'

Post by falkor »

Items which are prohibited / banned are as follows
Cigarettes/tobacco, Lighters/matches, Mobile phones, chargers, SIM cards, Fitbits/smart watches/wearable tech, Computer equipment (unless authorised), Cameras/video recorders, Audio recorders, Unauthorised drugs, Alcohol, Chewing gum, Tools of any description, Scissors and pen knives, Weapons of any description, Metal Cutlery, Glass containers, Blue tack, Material which can be offensive to others, Clothing with offensive logos, Umbrellas

further to that Visitors must not bring in Lighter fuel, Perishable foodstuffs/drinks, Thermos flasks, Tweezers, Nail clippers, Manicure sets, Nail polish/remover, Any lotions, cream, powders with broken seals, Wire brushes, Chemicals/cleaning equipment, Video tapes, Bedding, Keys, Steel toe cap boots
Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy »

No blu tack !

That’s the only thing holding my teeth together !
londonlad81
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by londonlad81 »

You may need your phone to take on your journey to work, but you can’t take into prison. It can be easily done by mistake , when brand new ! Make a point of telling the gate officer in your establishment ( normally an OSG behind the desk ) that you’d like somewhere to store your phone, they should provide you with somewhere, or look after it themselves.
Alternatively, if your car is in a prison car park you could leave it in there.
Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy »

How bloody hard is it to get a bunch of small lockers to put valuables in prior to entering the prison, not everyone travels by car, if I leave mine on the horse and cart someone is bound to pinch it !
Taff86 
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Group Leader: Zulus

Post by Taff86  »

I leave mine either in car or my baton locker at the gate.
Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy »

Happy days 👍🏻

Do you get it when on break like Taff ?
Taff86 
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Group Leader: Zulus

Post by Taff86  »

99% I leave it in my car, no I usually stay in the tea room with the officers, if I go out of the establishment to the shop I may grab it, if someone wants me they can ring the prison lol
Previous topicNext topic