Have I passed my vetting?

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Previous topicNext topic
Portsmouth97
Registered Member
Registered Member

Have I passed my vetting?

Post by Portsmouth97 »

Hi all

Firstly, thank you to all the people who keep this forum updated. As a new starter, it's been massively useful, informative, and occasionally hysterical!

I have a quick question that's hopefully easy to answer.

I received the conditional offer, which I of course accepted. Filled in the pre-employment check form online and then waited. I then received an invitation to book a call to discuss my start date, which I had today - I start May 10th. Does this mean I've passed my vetting? I assume it does, but I hadn't been checking my portal, so wouldn't have seen my status change and never received anything to say 'yep - you passed!'.

Thanks so much again!
PlantPot

Re: Have I passed my vetting?

Post by PlantPot »

Congratulations mate! If you have had your call that means you have passed the vetting process!
Royal
Rookie Member

Post by Royal »

Portsmouth97 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:24 pm Hi all

Firstly, thank you to all the people who keep this forum updated. As a new starter, it's been massively useful, informative, and occasionally hysterical!

I have a quick question that's hopefully easy to answer.

I received the conditional offer, which I of course accepted. Filled in the pre-employment check form online and then waited. I then received an invitation to book a call to discuss my start date, which I had today - I start May 10th. Does this mean I've passed my vetting? I assume it does, but I hadn't been checking my portal, so wouldn't have seen my status change and never received anything to say 'yep - you passed!'.

Thanks so much again!
How long did it take you?
Portsmouth97
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Portsmouth97 »

That’s great news and what I thought. It just seemed odd as none of my employer references or personal reference were contacted - but I didn’t think I’d get the call or start date without passing, so that’s good news I guess.

I got the conditional offer 06/01, fitness test 12/01, submitted vetting 10/01, invite to book start date 15/02 and now start 10/05.

Would be great to hear how everyone else is doing and if any of you will be heading to Newbold Revel on 24th May.
Martin
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Martin »

Congratulations
Pearce000

Post by Pearce000 »

Portsmouth97 I start on the 10th May also and am at newbold on the 24th
Portsmouth97
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Portsmouth97 »

Pearce000 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 pm Portsmouth97 I start on the 10th May also and am at newbold on the 24th
Great! Want to drop me a DM with your number, would be great to chat before hand!
Application: 09/11
Virtual ARC: 25/11
Conditional Officer: 06/01
Fitness Test: 12/01
Vetting: 10/01
Call: 15/02
Start: 10/05
Pearce000

Post by Pearce000 »

Portsmouth97 Just waiting for admin to open up my messages as can’t seem to private message at the moment soon as they sort this I will send you my number
Previous topicNext topic