Vetting Process

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Previous topicNext topic
Clem
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Vetting Process

Post by Clem »

Vetting took me 4 weeks, I made sure I supplied them with everything they requested and more, including a criminal record check from subject access as I had been arrested 4 times in the past
Chickenwing 
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sacred: 'Dragoon'

Post by Chickenwing  »

I’m getting SO impatient. Checked my portal last Monday (22/02) and saw the message saying they’ll be in touch shortly, which means my vetting was completed in less than 5 weeks! Still waiting for the call/email. Just want it to be over so I can put my phone back on silent mode and stop refreshing my emails every 10 minutes!
Labgurl1993
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Labgurl1993 »

Could anyone help please my portal now been on going through pre employment checks this has changed for the 4th time it changed on the 24th February and not changed since any advice?
raz
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by raz »

How long have you been in vetting for as they may be waiting on your references, so maybe best chasing them up!
Labgurl1993
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Labgurl1993 »

Quiet a while got another 6 weeks to wait now do I ring them or email them?
Buzzkill187

Post by Buzzkill187 »

Hi folks ,

Can someone help me out please ...I've received an email from nsvs asking me to log in and create account but when I click on the link it says I'm forbidden, anyone else had this

Cheers
raz
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by raz »

Either ring or email I'd suggest ring
Dojo_Feder
Rookie Member

Post by Dojo_Feder »

Chickenwing wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm I’m getting SO impatient. Checked my portal last Monday (22/02) and saw the message saying they’ll be in touch shortly, which means my vetting was completed in less than 5 weeks! Still waiting for the call/email. Just want it to be over so I can put my phone back on silent mode and stop refreshing my emails every 10 minutes!
I'm waiting on the exact same thing ! Have you had the call/email yet ? It's become my daily routine to check my emails atleast 3 times an hour 😂😂
Labgurl1993
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Labgurl1993 »

Raz I've emailed the vetting email that emailed me last time but will. Ring Monday
Chickenwing 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Chickenwing  »

Dojo_Feder wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:20 pm
Chickenwing wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm I’m getting SO impatient. Checked my portal last Monday (22/02) and saw the message saying they’ll be in touch shortly, which means my vetting was completed in less than 5 weeks! Still waiting for the call/email. Just want it to be over so I can put my phone back on silent mode and stop refreshing my emails every 10 minutes!
I'm waiting on the exact same thing ! Have you had the call/email yet ? It's become my daily routine to check my emails atleast 3 times an hour 😂😂

Yeah, I got my email at 9pm last night! Scheduled a call for later this afternoon to get everything verified 😊 I’ve been checking emails every 15 mins for over a week, funnily enough I hadn’t checked for an hour because I was trying to distract myself for the first time and that’s when it came through 😂
27/10- Applied
29/11- Arc
23/12- Resubmitted documentation/placed on Merit list
20/01- Conditional offer/vetting began
22/02- Vetting completed
04/03- The call
19/04- Start date
Dojo_Feder
Rookie Member

Post by Dojo_Feder »

Chickenwing wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm
Yeah, I got my email at 9pm last night! Scheduled a call for later this afternoon to get everything verified 😊 I’ve been checking emails every 15 mins for over a week, funnily enough I hadn’t checked for an hour because I was trying to distract myself for the first time and that’s when it came through 😂
That's great mate - glad you heard back, I'm dying to get my email/call come through but like you I'm just impatient, not enough to distract myself with 😂 best of luck for your future in the job mate, hope your start date isn't too long away 👍🏻 was you given options for your start date and if so was the date you chose the earliest ?
Luissuper02

Post by Luissuper02 »

I haven't even received my arc results, I had to reupload a document and they sent me an email that said " congratulations on successfully completing the arc" but it said to go to the next stage I need to upload said document which I have. Now I'm waiting on a call or email for them to sort a date to confirm the document. Does this mean I passed or not? I hope it does because other wise it would be a waste of time lol. Waiting on a call to confirm a document then only to be told I failed
Chickenwing 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Chickenwing  »

Dojo_Feder wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:44 pm
Chickenwing wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm
That's great mate - glad you heard back, I'm dying to get my email/call come through but like you I'm just impatient, not enough to distract myself with 😂 best of luck for your future in the job mate, hope your start date isn't too long away 👍🏻 was you given options for your start date and if so was the date you chose the earliest ?
Thank you! I start next month so not much longer to wait now 😊 I was only offered one start date, the POELT I was given isn’t in an ideal location but I was told the next courses start in June and they don’t know where they’ll be yet. Decided to just go with the one I was given instead of risking it all to wait for something better! Hope it all goes well for you 😄
27/10- Applied
29/11- Arc
22/02- Vetting completed
04/03- The call
19/04- Start date
Samc

Post by Samc »

Congratulations on your start date chickenwing! If it’s quite a journey to were your training will be are they providing you with transport like a hire car and accommodation ? How’s that working? Just curious as I think my vetting is nearly completed and my fitness test Thursday so I’m hopefully nearing the end of the process. Thanks
Chickenwing 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Chickenwing  »

Samc wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:57 pm Congratulations on your start date chickenwing! If it’s quite a journey to were your training will be are they providing you with transport like a hire car and accommodation ? How’s that working? Just curious as I think my vetting is nearly completed and my fitness test Thursday so I’m hopefully nearing the end of the process. Thanks
Thank you! They’re providing accommodation mon-fri. I don’t drive but they are covering the train tickets 😊 Hope you smash the fitness test!
27/10- Applied
29/11- Arc
22/02- Vetting completed
04/03- The call
19/04- Start date
Previous topicNext topic