V-ARC and fitness test

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Previous topicNext topic
Dartsrob2

Re: V-ARC and fitness test

Post by Dartsrob2 »

Well fitness passed now back to waiting for the call again.
TLMiddo
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by TLMiddo »

Dartsrob2 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:40 pm Well fitness passed now back to waiting for the call again.
Well done 😀 hope you're not waiting too long 👍
Dartsrob2

Post by Dartsrob2 »

Ah the waiting something we all adapt to. Thanks for the congratulations. Won’t be long till you are there

Post by Guest »

I've got my virtual ARC tomorrow. Any last minute tips?
Dartsrob2

Post by Dartsrob2 »

Just be yourself. That’s all they want to see. Good luck

Post by Guest »

Dartsrob2 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:32 pm Just be yourself. That’s all they want to see. Good luck
Thanks very much
ShakeandBake
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by ShakeandBake »

Got to re take mine before I get a start date aswell passed back in March before the pre covid madness kicked in. Little bit of a pain that I have to do over 4 hours of driving to Croydon for a 40 minute test 😂
As89

Post by As89 »

This happened too me aswell been two weeks now and still not heard out back accepted my conditional offer back in august too long bloody wait it is
Beanstown

Post by Beanstown »

Redid my fitness test a month ago and still waiting for the second call :slzi:
Dartsrob2

Post by Dartsrob2 »

Haha a lot have had to do that I think.

Passed Arc and fitness 03/20
Vetting 10/20
Pass vetting 11/20
Retake fitness as it would expire before I could complete POELT 12/20 well Monday just gone.

It’s a painful wait and read someone is still waiting 6 weeks after passing fitness for the second time. The person I was with Monday was doing his fitness for the third time! At least it’s got better. You read back to the RAD days and people were waiting 18 months to 2 years!
ShakeandBake
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by ShakeandBake »

Wow 3 times! I'm doing mine on Monday hopefully will get a start date by Xmas but that's wishful thinking hopefully people will be getting calls soon.
Dartsrob2

Post by Dartsrob2 »

Well good luck shakenbake. I’m the same I just want a date haha. Something to count down to! There’s going to be loads of us due to our PFT December next year
Fleets27

Post by Fleets27 »

Truckerbloke wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:52 am Did my V-ARC on Monday, should hear back by the 14th of December. Was quite impressed with it to be fair 👌
Hiya

I have my v-arc on Wednesday and as can imagine starting to get nervous

Any info on what kind of thing it involves etc particularly role plays and interview
Fleets28

Post by Fleets28 »

Labgurl1993 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:56 pm Does anyone know if you get told there and then if you pass your virtual arc? I have mine tomorrow and also on email it says about filling in a pre fitness form but it won't let me download it to print it out?
Hiya

Hope you are well. I have my virtual assessment centre next Wednesday so any info would be greatly received

Did you find out on the day wether you were successful?
Whoopy

Post by Whoopy »

Make sure you read and understand the brief when it comes to role plays, there is a list of rules and make sure you stick to them, there is about 10ish on there so if you don’t remember them all it’s not an issue, just try your best
You get 10 minutes to read it all so you aren’t expected to know everything, it’s mainly to see how well you deal with the situation naturally
They really aren’t as scary as you think, all nerves will go after the first minute or two
Previous topicNext topic