Virtual interview

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

DARKVADOR
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Virtual interview

Post by DARKVADOR » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:12 am

Hi, Yes i have problems as well on the virtual interview on 2 occasions and now waiting for a new one. As said the first one there was no one on the other side and 2nd time there was technical issues and both were reported to sscl.
In terms of UTC and BTC well it's simple. UTC is used everywhere in the world it's the norm (Times zone is UTC) the same thing apply to the 24hr format which is used worlwide. Anther examples is measurement which is cm, mtr & KM which is used worlwide. Times on mobile phones, computers are all in UTC as general unless you manually chose to change it. And that's why they used 13:45 instead of 1:45.
Hopes this clear things up.

Bearguy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Bearguy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:05 pm

I think the MOJ needs to get its house in order and get these interviews/recruitment back on track instead of pissing about.

You can now go to work, the pub, the cinema, the supermarket etc......what is wrong with holding a proper interview with the correct social distancing ?!

Taff86
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Taff86 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Exactly bearguy they have made us do our course with social distancing. No reason to not do interview's that way.

Belfast86
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Belfast86 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:15 am

Anybody else had their virtual interview. I had mine moved from start August to end of August ffs!

londonlad81
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by londonlad81 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:23 pm

Taff86 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Exactly bearguy they have made us do our course with social distancing. No reason to not do interview's that way.
Must be weird doing training with social distancing. How will they teach C& R for example? I don’t think anyone can complete training without completing it, for obvious reasons.

Taff86
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Taff86 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:38 pm

I'm in the middle of c&r now, trainer said that he has no issue with us wearing mask and gloves. But none of us have, we just cracked on as we been together the last 4 weeks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic