Women officers, Which boots/shoes do you wear?

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Koda
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Women officers, Which boots/shoes do you wear?

Post by Koda » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 pm

purplepig20 wrote:
cahrlibrown wrote:There are different types of high-heeled shoes for different circumstances. Some are for fun so you can be as colourful and creative in models while others are for more formal occasions so have more solid colour. For corporate wear, companies normally prefer their women to wear shoes covering the toes.

High heeled shoes whilst "walking briskly" to attend a whistle alarm, a fire or even a level 1??! :slsh2: :slsh2:

SPAM alert!! :slraz: :slraz:
How come i didn't get any with my boot issue? :sldv:
Friendly fire....... Isn't! ....

alexjohni

Post by alexjohni » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Can not go far wrong, and we get these men and women and most of my colleagues including me that they really sent a pair of universal rate of boots, plus, because they are ankle boots they give extra protection, is a good thing .

jkloo

Post by jkloo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Boots are now supplied in the service and is mandatory from Nov 2011 that we wear anti slip boots that the prison supply. If you slip you can claim only if you are wearing those so not anti slip boots... :slwoot:

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

Hi,

I am starting at Wormwood scrubs in jan 2012 and just rang the prison to find out about boots and they said you have to buy your own and get an allowance...but some people are saying on here that you get issued them now... help!!
:slwoot:

Easylife
Elite Legion
Elite Legion
Sacred: 'Ranger'

Post by Easylife » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 pm

You will wear the big heavy clodhoppers issued to you and like it .
A kite rises higher against the wind,then with it.

wizzywaz
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by wizzywaz » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:Hi,

I am starting at Wormwood scrubs in jan 2012 and just rang the prison to find out about boots and they said you have to buy your own and get an allowance...but some people are saying on here that you get issued them now... help!!
:slwoot:

least of your issues is what boots you are wearing, just wait on that one once you start the job.

look at your contract you are signing up to with your terms and conditions would be more appropriate

Ask questions about that rather than boots which cost around £10 which will be issued to you once you join..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic